The R & R agreement is meant to enhance and insure a positive experience for both current and future visitors. It itemizes and fully discloses the house rules for protection of the Lodge and restrictions as set forth by the City of South Lake Tahoe by ordinance as conditions for use.
* Respect for Lodge: Displacement or damage of furniture or excessive mess or filth requiring extra
cleaning costs is prohibted with costs deducted from deposit.
* In order to protect the piano finish flooring;
1) No soled shoes or slippers are to be worn beyond the tiled entry.
3) All debris and water spills will be swept or mopped up to prevent scratches and edge warpping
* Sorry, we cannot accomodate pets at this time due to possible allergic reactions of guests.
* In order to reduce the risk of fire or smoke damage no smoking is permitted on the premises.
* Correct recycling of garbage in animal proof containers and all conservation measures are to be observed
as well as a no feeding of wild life policy in accordance with the USFS regulations.
* No illegal activity including illegal drug use is to take place on premises or property environs.
* Respect for neighbors. No loud or disruptive parties or disturbances are permitted.
Police calls to premises for distubance of the peace will result in immediate eviction
and complete forfeiture of all funds and payment of all fines associated therein.
* Only 2 vehicles are allowed in driveway per SLT ordinances.
World Assoc. of Premier Hunting Lodges and Hermitages
Les Emeritages de Chasse